« Previous Plant
Next Plant »
Login for pricing
- » Unique flavor!
- » Perfect for small spaces
- » Can be planted in spring or fall
- » All plant parts are edible!
- » Tasty raw, broiled or sautéed
- » Delicious mild and slightly peppery flavor
- » Easy to grow and productive
This hybrid vegetable features asparagus-like stems and small broccoli heads and a combination of their flavors making it both mild and slightly peppery! Narrow and upright, harvest starts with the main stem but progresses to side stems over the period of 4 to 5 weeks.